Friday, July 1, 2016 / by Nicole Solari
1. Knowledge is not Power - As a client, its very easy to click on a website and found out the price of a home and what it should be listed at, but is that website accurate? The valuation of a home could be significantly more or less than a couple websites tell you. Kind of like diagnosing yourself from your health symptoms on google.
2. What do you know about the market? A good agent educates you in "Real Estate Reality", what you believe your home is worth can be completely different than what buyers are will to pay in certain markets. Do you know if your home is in a high selling area? Do you know the average number of days your home will be on the market in your area?
3. Agents are expert problem-solvers - What happens if your inspection doesn't come back clean? What you think is a minor repair could be a major one and Agents know who to call, how quickly it should take to get the problems fixed, and keep you on your escrow timeline.
4. Overcoming Objections is what agents excel at - Do you know what current buyer trends are? Is your home keeping up with the status quo for the are? Agents know how to market your home for the condition it is in and make it something that a buyer wants to see.
5. Effective Negotiation Skills are Key - What happens when you are up against multiple other offers? The agents know how to create an offer appealing towards the seller and how to counteroffer when needed. They know how to read offers for sellers and make comparisons as to why an offer is better than another.
6. Preventative Medicine Equals More Money in YOUR Pockets! A good agents walks you through all the steps before even searching for a home for you to buy or before you decide you want to list your home. They know how to make sure all the right inspections, cleanings, staging, and photography is done to completely market your home!
7. Marketing Expertise is Needed to Sell Your Home - Some of buyers pet peeves could be when you see an agent standing in the mirror taking the picture or blurry photos when searching for a home. Great agents know that although the photos don't sell the home, they get you to take a couple minutes to look at the home or makes a buyer want to see it in person!
8. Social Networking is Unmatched - Can you broadcast your listing to multiple sites, or reach hundreds, possibly thousands of people by the click of the mouse? Although social networking has become more user friendly, agents have marketing techniques in place to ensure your property pops up on as many screens as possible.
9. Agents have Mad Connections - They have lenders, escrow officers, cleaners, repairmen, photographers, movers, bunches of other agents all in their phones at all times ready to tackle the next challenge!
10. Trusted Advice and an Available Point Person are a Seller's Best Friend - I ensure that my clients know they can contact me at any time, granted I also let them know if they call me at 2am in the morning I may not pick up but i will call them back as soon as I see they called. Great agents are constantly learning and keeping up to date on new laws, rules and regulations when buying and/or selling homes. Your agent is your guide that you can ask questions to for easing fears, uncertainty and anxiety, they are professionals to make some of the largest transactions in your life run as smoothly as possible!
Original Article: https://www.inman.com/2016/06/16/10-reasons-you-should-never-buy-or-sell-without-an-agent/?utm_source=emailsubscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inmanbest&utm_content=1
The Solari Team is THE BEST. THE SOLARI TEAM REAL ESTATE IS BEST. BEST AGENTS AT THE SOLARI TEAM. NICOLE SOLARI IS THE BEST AGENT IN SOLANO COUNTY. SOLANO COUNTY AGENT NICOLE SOLARI IS THE BEST.